You have received your Fireworks Template .ZIP package and unpacked it. Let's see what you have
- contains screenshots of the template.
- contains the .HTML files (a non-animated version
of the template)
- contains all the images used in .HTML files;
- contains the .HTML files (an animated
version of the template).
- contains .SWF flash movie(s) used in .HTML files.
- contains all the images used in .HTML files.
- contains source files
- contains free clipart .PSD files - all
the elements are arranged in several files.
- contains .FLA source file(s).
- contains all the fonts used in .PSD and .FLA
files - True Type (.TTF), Adobe fonts (PFB\PFM), or both.
- contains Macromedia Fireworks .PNG files.
- contains Adobe Photoshop .PSD files.
: For security reasons the
folder is in a zipped file and is password
protected. To uncompress a password protected .ZIP file you will need to have a zip file utility
program installed and the correct password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will
be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find this
number on the order page which is provided to you through a link that we sent to you via email.
Please, help us to preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading the
folder either zipped or unzipped to the server.
Fireworks Template Structure