Ok, if you want to install
for your OsCommerce shop you should follow the
1. Please, goto
and download a contribution you
2. Save and unzip a file
3. Each contribution has a detailed instruction on how to install it and implement into your
OsCommerce shop, so you should check all the
files within the package or on a website before
4. E.g. if you download a contribution for "
" then you should copy a .php file with this box
5. It depends on a contribution but most likely you will need to turn this new infobox in
6. Now you can update the files on your server and check all the modifications.
1. We are not responsible for any contribtion you will use. All of them are installed at you
2. Some contributions may not work with your template right away as they will have to be
altered to fit the major template design.
install a contribution demo movie